Date(s) - 17/10/2022
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Cleveland Scout Hall
Hear more about and discuss the latest news and events in the Redlands at the October community gathering hosted by ACF Community Bayside and Redlands2030.
Key issues for discussion at this meeting include:
• The Moreton Bay Foundation
• Redlands Housing Strategy
• Toondah Harbour PDA update; and petition
• Welcome back to the Shorebirds event: Feedback
• Birkdale Community Precinct: court appeal and a letter to the Premier
• Galvanising our community for strategic and organised non violent direction action (NVDA) (Workshop)
• RCC heritage planning and heritage grants program
Open To The Community But RSVP
This gathering will be open to members of the Redlands community on the basis of a booking being made and sufficient seating being available.
HOST: ACF Community Bayside & Redlands2030 Inc
WHERE: Cleveland Scout Hall at the corner of Bainbridge and Gordon Streets at Ormiston.
WHEN: Monday 17 October 2022. The hall opens at 6:00 pm and the meeting starts promptly at 6:30 pm.
Mask wearing is voluntary – please ensure social distancing
Sign-in from 6:00pm
Socialising over tea/coffee from 8:30 pm
We have an attendance cap, so please book in advance of the meeting by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your support and attendance will help make the night a success.
Your small donation will help offset venue and catering costs and an EFTPOS machine is available.